Medical and Health Science Journal

  Previous Article | Back to Volume | Next Article
  Abstract | References | Citation | Download | Preview | Statistics
Volume 5
Issue 1
Online publication date 2011-03-01
Title Microbe landscape and biological properties of microorganisms revealed from urine of the patients with the uncomplicated infections of urine tract
Author Rustam Khudoyberganov, Nekkadam Nuraliyev
Abstract The study considers microbe landscape and basic microbiological characteristics of the revealed infectious agents in acute and chronic uncomplicated infections of the urological tract (UTUI). The E.coli species seem to be prevailed (66.3%) as etiological agent of the uncomplicated infections of urinary tract. The microorganisms of this kind were defined in monoculture in 78% of cases and in associations with the other microorganisms in 22%. The distinctions in frequency of isolation of E.coli strains, urine specie (Ur E.coli) and fecal specie (Kol E.coli), having only mannose-resistant hemagglutinins, and also combination of manno-resistant and mannose-sensitive hemagglutinins. Presence of only mannose-sensitive hemagglutinins with identical frequency were registered in the cultures E.coli, isolated from the urine of the patients with acute and chronic pyelonephritis and from feces of the healthy people.
Citation
References
Bacheller, C., Bernstein, J., 1997. “Urinary tract infections,” Med Clin North Am., Vol.81, pp.719-29

Bergey, S., 1984. Manual of systematic bacteriology, Vol.1 and Vol.2, Baltimore Honkong-London-Sudney, Williams a Wilkins Co.

Chew, B., Cadieux, P., Reid, G., Denstedt, J., 2006. “Second prize: In-vitro activity of triclosan-eluting ureteral stents against common bacterial uropathogens,” J Endourol., Vol.20(11). pp.949-58

Dyadik, A., Kolesnik, N., 2003. “The infections of the kidneys and urine tract” [Infeccii pochek I mochevivodyashih putey], in Russian, Doneck, Ukrain: Region

Elmanama A., Elaiwa N., El-Ottol A., Abu-Elamreen F., 2006. Antibiotic resistance of uropathogens isolated from Al-shifa hospital in gaza strip in 2002, J Chemother., Vol.18(3), pp.298-302

Hombach M., Frey H., Pfyffer G., 2006. Urinary Tract Infection Caused by Eikenella corrodens, J Clin Microbiol., Vol. 45, p.675

Kondratova, Sh., 2005. “Infectious agents of the urine tract in the outpatient practice,” Infection, immunity and pharmacology [Infecia, immunitet i pharmakologia], in Russian, Uzbekistan,  No.3, pp.17-19

Strachunskiy, L., 1999. “Norfloxacin (Nolicin) in the treatment of infections of the urine tract,” Materials of the Symposium “Infections of the urine tract in the outpatient patients” [Materiali mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma “Infekcii mochevivodyashtih putey u ambulatornih boljnih”], in Russian, Moscow, pp.22-32

Keywords Microflora, urological tract, biological properties, mannose-resistant and mannose-sensitive hemagglutinins
DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.15208/mhsj.2011.91
Pages 93-98
Download Full PDF Download
  Previous Article | Back to Volume | Next Article
Share
Search in articles
Statistics
Journal Published articles
MHSJ 940
Journal Hits
MHSJ 2214020
Journal Downloads
MHSJ 16962
Total users online -